You know it is time to cut down on your webtv use if:
1) You wake up at 3 am to go to the bathroom and stop to check your email on the way back to bed.
2) You name your first two children "Alta Discuss" and "Dotcom."
3) You turn off your WebTV and get this awful empty feeling, as if you'd just pulled the plug on a loved one.
4) You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free Internet access.
5) You laugh at people with 14.4-baud modems.
6) You start using smileys and ((( )))...in your snail mail.
7) You find yourself typing "com" after every period when using a word processor.com
8) You can't call your mother; she doesn't have a WebTV.
9) You check your mail. It says "no new messages"; so you check it again.
10) You don't know what gender three of your closest friends are, because they have neutral screen names and you never bothered to ask.
11) You tell the cab driver you live at
12) You start tilting your head sideways to smile.
13) After reading this message, you immediately email it to a friend.